Every year the club’s 10K race raises money for charities. Club members nominations are put forward to the AGM where whole club votes to select the most popular 5 .
We are very excited to report that the 5 charities that got the most votes are as follows:
- Jetty Lane : Community, youth and arts center in Woodbridge
- Seckford Almhouses chapel : Renovation of this historic building, providing disabled access etc
- Project 21 : A charity changing the lives of people with Down’s Syndrome in East Anglia
- 4yp : Suffolk Young People’s Health Project
- Motor Neuron Disease Association: Improving care and support for people with MND