Firstly you don’t have to become a member before coming out to run with us – you can try a number of sessions before making the decision. New arrivals usually come along to our club runs to see what they are like and to meet us as a club.
Membership of the club is open to those aged 18 and over and by joining you gain the following benefits:
- You will be notified by email when club sessions are being organised,
- Registration with England Athletics for first claim members giving discounted entry (typically £2 less) into UK Athletics licensed races,
- Able to enter more events such as the Suffolk Cross Country Winter League which are only open to club runners,
- Access to our two experienced coaches, who can provide advice and information on running,
- Have the opportunity to apply for a club place in the London Marathon (other criteria apply),
- Enjoy regular runs with a friendly group of people!
If you do decide to join the club, the current subscription is £30 (or £21.50 for full-time students) per membership year which runs from January to December. If you are joining the club after the 31st July you only need to pay £21.50 to cover the cost of your first membership year.
If you are joining the Woodbridge Shufflers as a second claim member or are planning to transfer your first claim from another club please make this clear on the membership form.
The Club’s Constitution is also available for download.